Pet Policy Information
Note: Each property owner is allowed to set their own pet policy. Though most Keyrenter East Bay properties do allow pets, please see the property listing to determine if the home you’re interested in allows pets.
- All pets must be properly licensed, have shots required by statute, and be spayed or neutered. Please be prepared to show documentation.
- Breeds with a disposition for aggressive behavior are prohibited.
- Most properties have restrictions on the number of pets and/or the size of the pet. Please check with the property listing for specific details.
- Be prepared to provide a picture of your pet and vaccination records..
- A security deposit will be charged for each pet. The amount of the deposit will vary depending on owner policy and size of the pet.
Pet Screening is a simple and secure tool allowing you to store all the important information about your pet in one place.
Approved Keyrenter East Bay applicants are required to complete a pet screening for each of their pets or companion animals prior to move-in. Pet screenings are $20 for the first pet and $15 for additional pets, service/companion animal registration is free.
The benefits of registering your pet with a pet screening service are huge. An online pet screening allows you to consolidate the paperwork required to manage your pet’s complicated life all in one place.
Profile information includes: photos, vaccinations, microchip, training, behavioral traits as well as a special section for service/companion animals. You’ll love easily sharing this information with all of the service providers in your pets lives. pet sitters, dogie daycares, groomers, veterinarians, and animal hospitals.
Your pet screening will automatically be shared with Keyrenter East Bay, just use the button below to start your pet screening today!
PROVEN AND TRUSTED